The Artisan Design Team’s April box of products is a celebration of the Occasions Catalog. This catalog really has something for everyone! Just like last week, we have a great variety for you. If you have come over from amazing Jeanna, welcome to the next stop. If you are starting here, just continue around using the next buttons until you get back to me.
This week has unofficially been designated “I Love Demonstrator Support Week”!! What is Demonstrator Support you ask? They are the team at Stampin’ Up that is there to fix, help and otherwise make right everything that demos mess up, can’t answer or simply need assistance on when running our SU businesses. They have the best customer support of any company I have ever seen and they are truly wonderful! I thought it would be fun to dedicate my Artisan project this week to them and all they do! Oh…and I sent a card from earlier this month too because nothing beats a handmade card to say thanks! So to anyone at Demo Support:
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!
My project this week uses the Burlap and Blooms Simply Created Wreath Kit and Tea Lace Doilies. Now the kit makes a wonderful wreath (of course) but SU asked me to use it in a new way. Because I get to give one away (see below). Yippee!!! I wanted to stay true to using only the kit if possible (plus the doilies because I get to give those away too). Other than a 12″ x 12″ piece of cork board and some Basic Pearls, I managed to do just that. I used the Burlap Ribbon from the kit and cut it into pieces large enough to wrap to the back of the cork board. I hot glued them down in layers. Easy peasy. After putting flowers together from the kit, I started arranging them in shapes. As I played, the a-ha moment came and I created a heart. To help get the shape right I added some Tea Lace Doilies in the background. I sponged all of the flower edges and the doilies with Crumb Cake ink (those sponge daubers are retiring so make sure you get them now!). Then using the hot glue, I attached everything to the board. I tied some Linen Thread in the buttons from the kit and added them. Finally I “sprinkled” on some Basic Pearls. The Burlap Ribbon from the kit meant for hanging the wreath is used for the same purpose on my heart. This is a fun alternative for the kit and it takes no more work than making a wreath (which is pretty easy too). I hope you like this!
Now for the REALLY fun part. Stampin’ Up has created a giveaway that the whole Artisan Design Team gets to do. Each one of us will choose one winner and SU will send you our designated product. Mine is the Burlap and Blooms Wreath Kit and the Doilies! Use the Rafflecopter to help you enter as many times as possible (4)!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Legal stuff for giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. There are multiple ways to enter this blog giveaway: (1) leave a comment in the comments section of this blog post; and/or (2) share an image from this post via Instagram; and/or (3) pin an image from this post on Pinterest; and/or (4) like (or have liked) this post on facebook or my fanpage. Only one entry per person from each of these sites will be entered in the drawing. You can have up to 4 entries per Artisan site.
3. Entries must be received by April 28, 2014 at 11:59 pm MDT.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
5. Valid only in the United States and Canada, except Quebec. Not valid where prohibited by law.
6. The winner will be selected by random drawing from the entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. A separate blog giveaway is being offered by each of the 10 members of the Stampin’ Up! 2013 Artisan Design Team. There will be one prizewinner per Artisan Design Team member, for a total of 10 prizewinners. The value of each prize is up to $27.00 US/$34.00 CA.
8. The winner of this blog giveaway will be announced on this blog on or before April 30, 2014. The winner will have three (3) days to provide his or her contact information and claim the prize (by May 3rd) or it will be awarded to another winner selected randomly from the entries. Please check back to see if you have won.
Okay, off to go visit the awesome Mercedes Weber. I can’t wait for you to see what she has created! Make sure you hop around the whole loop to take a look at beautiful creations by the whole team…you’ll be happy you did!
Click HERE to purchase any of these wonderful Stampin’ Up products.
Ink: Crumb Cake; Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Basic Pearls, Linen Thread, Sponge Daubers, Hot Glue, Cork Board