You know I had to do it. It was too obvious, don’t you think?! As I was ending my Artisan year and looking to the future, the first thing I wanted to add in was a loyalty program. To say thank you to my customers for all their support of my business! Was there really any other name I could choose??!! I think not! I am also adding some new product based class offerings. Today I tell you about one for my local customers but no fear. I have something in the works for those of you who don’t live near me. I’ll be revealing the details on that one later this month because it involves the upcoming Holiday Catalog. I am working busily behind the scenes to get it ready for you and can’t wait to share…. But enough on that. Today the things I CAN tell you!
Frequent Flyer Points Program
This program is courtesy of me as a thank you for your loyalty. Points are only redeemable from Jen Timko.
Download your point tracker here: Frequent Flyer Points Card
- Place an Online Order or email me your order at email@example.com
- You earn one (1) Frequent Flyer Point for every $25 spent on product (before shipping and tax). This is done in full increments of $25. For Instance, an order of $24.95 does not qualify you to earn a point and an order of $50.25 would get you Two (2) points. Points do not carry from order to order.
- For every ten (10) points, you will receive $15 in Free merchandise of your choice (I pay the shipping and tax).
- You are responsible for tracking your points and orders but I will keep a card for you too for verification. When your card is full, simply send me your completed sheet along with your product choices.
- One customer per sheet only and must be redeemed within 60 days of qualification. Twenty (20) points maximum per redemption.
- Points retire two years after purchase.
- Hostess products and product shares do not count towards points.
Product Based Class Offerings
I have so many ideas I want to share that it was hard to know where to start. I think many of you are like me and you don’t like “one trick ponies”. You know…products that look great at first but have limited usefulness. I have to say that Stampin’ Up does a great job with the flexibility of their products but I want to show you how to get the most out of some of the latest offerings. So I’m starting with Blendabilities! Because I love them!
*****Blendabilities “on the Fly” *****
We will created 3 projects demonstrating different techniques with the Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers. You will receive a FREE Cherry Cobbler Assortment of the markers and a Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad with the class. If you already own this color, substitution is allowed but you will need Cherry Cobbler for the class. I will provide all the pre-cut materials, accessories and additional colors of Blendabilities to complete your projects. Class fee is $25. Prepayment required no later than August 14, 2014.
Class in Jen’s Stamp Room on Saturday, August 23rd at 2p. Prepayment is your RSVP.
I can’t wait to get going with my new class and project ideas this month. Looking forward to sharing what I love with both my local customers and those of you who live a bit further away.
And since I can’t leave without showing you a card, how about this one?
This is another of my Display Stamper projects for Convention using the Seasonally Scattered stamp set. The beautiful Moonlight DSP Stack does most of the work with the lovely prints and I just stamped on the image with Blackberry Bliss ink. The Basic Metal Button was tied with Baker’s Twine colored with a marker.
Back soon with more projects from the Display Boards. Until then…I hope your weekend is great! Thanks so much for stopping in!
Click HERE to purchase these amazing products from Stampin’ Up!
Stamp: Seasonally Scattered; Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Moonlight DSP Pack; Ink: Blackberry Bliss; Accessories: Basic Metal Button, White Baker’s Twine