Oh just look at it! Isn’t it beautiful? Clean, fresh and modern!! Just wait until you see what is in it – click the image to open it up!! I already have some new favorites. Here are some of the highlights of what I love.
- More Merry Messages (p. 15) – A Christmas word set that is top of my list
- Star Tee and Christmas Blessings (p. 19) – Lovely new Christmas sets
- Two by Two (p. 60) – A lovely little stamp for baby cards (set of 1)
- Blast Off (p. 65) – A space set….fantastic!
- Serene Silhouettes (p. 75) – Gorgeous art work for elegant cards
- Page 85 – For stampers who love realistic images to color
- International Bazaar suite (pp 96 – 99) – Dramatic new patterns and striking images
- Papillon Potpourri (p. 115) – A beautiful butterfly set that has a coordinating new punch!
- Daydream Medallions (p. 117) – Medallion stamps with coordinating Framelits
- DSPs (p. 162 -165) – Natural Composition, Floral District, Polka Dot Parade
- Piercing Template and Mat (p. 181) – New larger size with coordinating piercing guides…wow!
- New Big Shot accessories (pp. 188 – 194) – Just look for the new tag in front of the title. So many great tools!
- New Hostess items (pp. 200 – 205) – Hostess choices for every stamping style!
- Moving Forward (p. 209) – Our Ronald McDonald House set this year…adorable!
And yes, that is just the highlights. New items are codes with “NEW” before the title so they are easy to find. If you don’t already have a demonstrator and need a personal copy of the catalog, please just let me know (go to the My Stampin’ Up Website tab above and you will link to my demonstrator page with all the information).