Happy September everyone! I have to say that I love September with the turning of leaves and the crisp air that seems to come in. Now Stampin’ Up has made it even better with a new product and a new special.
Envelope Punch Board
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use – It looks intimidating at first glance, but when you see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score you’ll go crazy (in a good way).
- It’s small and lightweight – It’s small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
|133774||Envelope Punch Board||$19.95|
Check out this video to see it in action:
Dates: August 29-September 30, 2013
Offer: Get 15 percent off when you buy this bundled butterfly stamp set and punch!
I will have a fun project to show you with the bundle on my Artisan Wednesday Wow post this week! Can’t wait!
If you have any questions about either of these, please don’t hesitate to ask. You can shop with me by simply clicking on my signature flag below or on the Shop with Jennifer button in the sidebar of my blog. Have a great rest of your weekend!