I am a little late on announcing this (and I am sure many of you already know) but Stampin’ Up is offering an amazing opportunity during the month of October. If you sign up to be a demonstrator, you get a FREE Big Shot (or $100 worth of SU products). Wow! What an amazing special! The Big Shot is a go-to tool for making your crafting easier and faster than ever.
Just to tempt you further, the talented stampers over at Stampin’ Addicts have put together a Big Shot Blog Hop to show you how to use our many fabulous Big Shot items. One warning…these people are terrific enablers and you will find things you cannot resist!! After seeing their work, if you want to sign up for the promotion and become a demonstrator yourself, I will be happy to answer any questions and get you on your way to your free Big Shot!
Click on any of these links to see the Blog Hop projects:
- Designer Frames – The Stampin’ Bunny
- Leaves #2 – Rubber Redneck
- Fancy Favor Die – Sarah’s Ink Spot
- Matchbox Die – Rubber Stamping & Cardmaking with Yapha
- Box #2 – Add Ink and Stamp
- Petite Pocket Die – InkPaperStamps
- Bitty Box and Envelope Die – Created by You
- Perfect Pennants – Stampin’ with Paula
- Blossom Box – Kitty Stamp
- Candy Wrapper Die – Stamping Addiction
- Milk Carton Die – Lily’s Ink Pad
- Petal Cone Die – Heartfelt Inkspiration
- Beautiful Butterflies – Miss Mad Stamper
- Two Tags Die – Stamp A Little Longer
- Buttons #5 Die – Tinkerin’ In Ink
- Holiday Stocking Die – Heart’s Delight Cards
- Stocking Accents Die – Escape2Stamp
- Peek-a-boo Frames Die – Stitchin’ n Stampin’ on Paper
Click in anywhere and then you can hop around the loop. I hope they have inspired you to become a Big Shot too!
I’m back to stamping today after a bit of a break and should have lots of fun things to post next week. Can’t wait to see you then! Thanks for the many comforting words for my family about my kitty. Your thoughts have been very helpful and I feel so blessed for your kindness.