Who would have thought that I could be stylish??!! Apparently, two of my favorite stampers do and that means a lot to me!! Cindy over at Heart’s Delight Cards and Heidi at RunningwScissorsStamper have awarded me this honor. Thanks to both of them!!
Now the rules of this are:
I have to tell you 8 things that you may not know about me and pass this on to 8 of my favorite stampers. So here goes with what you may not know:
1. I grew up in Orlando, Florida and much of my family still lives in Florida.
2. I was a Math major at Florida State University and was in Air Force ROTC there. This is where I started flying and had the good fortune of being selected to go to Pilot Training.
3. I lived in the country of Panama for three years.
4. I have been qualified on lots of airplanes in my life: T-37, T-38 (Instructor), C-130E/H, B727 (Flight Engineer), B737, B757, B767, Airbus 319/320.
5. I look forward to the day that the pilots and other employees of United Airlines get reprieve from the bankruptcy contract where they took 50-65% pay cuts to save the company.
6. I love stamping with my friends! They make the most beautiful cards and they have a wonderful variety of styles. I always learn something from them.
7. I really, REALLY want to go to Stampin’ Up’s Convention this year so that I can meet in person some of the lovely stamping friends I have met through my blog.
8. I have never been very artsy until the last few years. While I was on maternity leave with my oldest, my husband deployed for the beginning of the Iraq war. In order to fill time, I went to Stampin’ Up classes, sewing classes, cake decorating classes. One of the reasons I love Stampin’ Up so much is that the products proved to me that I have a creative side and made it easy to make beautiful things! Oh, and I still make cakes too.
Cindy and Heidi are a great source of inspiration. Others whose blogs I love (in no particular order):
1. Sarah Wills – http://sarahsinkspot.com/blog/
2. Debra Burgin – http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/
3. Krystal De Leeuw – http://krystalscardsandmore.blogspot.com/
4. Yapha Mason – http://yaphamason.com/
5. Lisa Young – http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/
6. Jen Mitchell – http://www.jen-icreate.blogspot.com/
7. Jennifer Weide – http://www.sunflowerstamper.com/
8. Karen Barber – http://karenbarberstamps.blogspot.com/
I hope you have learned a little about me and maybe found a new favorite blog to go visit. Thanks for stopping in today. I’ll be back next Tuesday with SUO Challenge #11 and I’m busily working on my projects for the Stampin’ Addicts SAB Blog Hop that starts in a week. See you soon!