The wonderful Marie McClellan over at From Combat Boots to Rubber Stamps has passed on this very nice award to me! Thanks for thinking of me, Marie!! You should pop on over to her site and see her latest Inspiration Challenge…it will get you motivated for a beautiful card!
1. Hearing from my husband when he is on a trip and knowing he is safe.
2. My husband actually getting home from a trip and getting to stay a while!
3. My 4 year old son telling me “I very love you Mom!”.
4. Waking up to my two sons giving me hugs (after they slept in).
5. Finally clearing a path through the snow that the plows had piled on my sidewalk. I live on a corner and my kids were having to walk in the street to see their friends…nothing more determined than a mother keeping her kids safe!!
6. Finally sitting down after the kids are in bed with a cup of tea and an old kitty firmly planted on my lap.
7. Stamping a card that comes together exactly like I had in my imagination…and liking it!
8. The joy of knowing I have amazing friends and family who will do anything to help me.
9. The fun of meeting new friends through stamping!
10. Realizing that I am blessed beyond measure as I look at the list above!
Thanks for dropping by!