First of all, I want to share with you a nice award sent to me by both Holly at Rubber Redneck and Heidi at RunningwScissorsStamper. If you haven’t been to their blogs, please stop by because their work is fantastic!! This is so nice of both of them and it really has made my day. The award is the Sunshine Award:
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award. The hardest part, of course, is narrowing it down!!
In no particular order, here are some of the blogs I love:
1. Margaret Moody – Margaret Moody
2. Ann Schach – The Stampin’ Schach
3. Monica – Monica’s Blog
4. Krystal – Krystals Cards and More
5. Julie – Paper Pleasing Ideas
6. Kristin – Sunshine, Smiles & Stamps
Please go take a look at these to see where I get so much of my inspiration!!
I do have a card today. It is another card using the new Presto Patterns DSP from the upcoming Summer Mini. I am in love with this paper!!! I used the window pane technique to make the card but the paper really did most of the work. I sponged Old Olive over this grid-style paper and then stamped the cone flowers from Inspired by Nature with Chocolate Chip. The ink comes right off of the “embossed” section of the DSP and you are left with this cool look. I cut the image apart, tied on some wide grosgrain ribbon and look at what I have!!
Cool, huh??!! Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to leave a comment…it really makes my day! Have a great weekend!
Stamp: Inspired by Nature; Paper: Presto Patterns DSP, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip; Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Sponges, Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon
All products are Stampin’ Up!